Monday, 5 May 2014

Bridge to the Heavens



With the tool shed area, I placed it at the base of the mountain and kept it rather small as well as have it as a way to transfer onto the mountain above. You can scale onto the roof which is the transfer point on the mountain.

I created multiple ways to get onto the roof of the building, the first being that of coiling around the side of the base of the mountain, the second is scaling up shelves behind the building. I chose to have shelves as a way to get up the mountain because I felt that this area had a lot of ladders already and wanted to have something visually different to scale up. Along with the other three unique buildings, I have given them a more rectangle base structure to differentiate them instantly from the houses of the villagers.
Front of the shed
Shelves and bookshelves
Stairway to the heavens

No comments:

Post a Comment