The church was placed further from most other buildings in
the level. I placed to higher than the rest to show it as a more significant
building. I have given it a second floor with a small balcony-like area as
another point where the player can look over the village and into the distance.
As with most other buildings, I gave it a look where it is
still in construction. I had a walkway of planks zigzagging up towards the
church to break it up from the rest of the look.
With the bridge connecting up from the tool shed, I placed a
few stalactites at the end to serve a gate –like look.
To show that this building is supposed to be a church in
construction, I had made the interior have an altar-like feel.
With the second floor, I connected it it to the lower floor
with stair cases for half of it and scalable shelves once again.
The reason I used shelves is because I felt it better suited
the visuals and feel along within the church.
 |
| Bridge to religion |
 |
| Bottom left side view |
 |
| Bottom right side view |
 |
| View from afar |
 |
| Entrance |
 |
| Right entrance |
 |
| Left entrance |
 |
| Top floor |
No comments:
Post a Comment