Monday, 5 May 2014

Flyingthrough Pain



When creating the flythrough, in my mind I wanted to have the camera move about as if it was a human walking around. I had created a path for the camera that walked between every path with dynamic turning and views such as gazing out of windows of the houses, looking up at the mountain and falling into the water several times.
Unfortunately every time after spending a lot of time getting the path right and the dynamic shots for the camera, after saving, the camera path would change dramatically, ruining and wasting many hours of work.
After many times of trying find out why it keeps on changing my path for the camera, I realised that the way I created my flythrough would have been very long and did not think that it was the best approach.

In the end I decided to create a flythrough that omitted the idea of taking a human perspective to for a more flowing/ gliding flythrough which took the camera closer to the water and into the sky. I did leave in some elements that had the camera pan around the windows looking outside, retaining that element from my previous flythrough attempts.


No comments:

Post a Comment